Monday, January 12, 2009

Carter's Tagless Labels

About 4 months ago, Carter's put out a "recall" of their "tag-less" labels in their Fall 2007 clothing line. The labels were causing an irratation (even burn) to babies skin. They are taking back your appropriate clothing items for the Suggested Retail Price. For example - that means if you got a onesie on sale (that is on the recall list) for $3, they will take it back for the SRP of $18 (if that was the SRP.) So you might actually find yourself with a profit. Most of Carter's clothes are tag-less so realize it is not every Carter's item in your closet.

Go to THIS LINK to see if you have any of these items. My daughter had a lot due to the timing of her birth. Oddly enough, once I returned all her clothes, a rash she had on her upper back disappeared. We got back a $300 check last month for her returned items. Perhaps your child's clothes are worth that much too.
This is an example of their Fall 2007 "tag-less" labels.

2 comments:

maggie said...

hi ashley,

thanks for sharing this to us. You were truly a blessing to me. your site really helps all Mom out there. keep it up. by the way I called carter's company they will goingto send me a box to return my baby's clothes..I was wondering they give you 300$ check how many clothes did you return? just wondering..and do u had a reciept on it? thanks for sharing

Frugal Coupon Mom - frugalcouponmom@gmail.com said...

over 30 items...my daughter had very generous grandparents - a lot of clothes!