Monday, March 16, 2009

Reader's Funny Couponing Story

I had to share with you a funny couponing story by one of my readers. This is a frequent commenter I have grown to know (I recognize you folks) and her story makes me chuckle every time I think of it. I thought maybe you guys would enjoy it too.
.
She wrote how she comes home with various items she does not need due to her new love of couponing. A lot of these cheap to free to moneymaking items she doesn't need so she plans to send some things to Afghanistan and has dropped some items off at her local food pantry. While the promotion was running last week for the Huggies diapers, she decided it would be nice to bring home some diapers since the deal was so amazing. She said she walked in with a bag full of diapers and had some explaining to do (they have a daughter in college.) I could just picture the shock on her husband's face as he asked for an explanation. Anyways, she said the neighbors appreciated the diapers.

No comments: