Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Giving Back

I started couponing almost a year ago. Since then I now spend a fraction of what I used to and bring home at least double the amount of groceries. I DO NOT need all these groceries. When I am not in need of an item, I donate. My personal philosophy is if I see an item on sale (and that I have a coupon for)and it is less than a $1, I buy it (even if I do not need it.) Why do I keep bringing things home my family doesn’t need? I do it because I am able to give back to those who ARE in need of these items, especially in today’s economy. You will soon learn that when you begin couponing correctly (see yesterday's post on seven tips to couponing) you are able to donate more to charity than you ever imagined.

Read a previous post Here on giving to others.

No comments: