Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Freebies 3/10

Get two FREE pairs of socks at Lucy store locations. Print the coupon Here. See if there is a Lucy store in your area Here. Thank you, Money Saving Mom.
.
Get 100 FREE business cards from Markset Splash by HP. You can get those Here. Thanks, Bargain Briana.
.
There is a $10 Bath and Body Works Patricia Wexler coupon. With the current sales, this gives you many items for FREE. Print the coupon Here. Thanks, Coupon Cravings.
.
FREE American Cheerleader Magazine Here. Thanks Moms by Heart.
.
Photo Offer: 25 FREE photos from Photoworks Here and 25 FREE photos from Giant Eagle Here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I went to use the $10. coupon at Bath & Body Works. The cheapest product that they had was a lipstick for $17.50. Even with the $10.00 off coupon that is still $7.50. I thought the products were really expensive. People should really look into Avon. Avon has been around since 1955 and offers a 100% money back guarantee. Even if you don't like the color when you get it. Obviously, you can't get that with a store. I am an Independant Rep., but I only became one after using and loving their products and prices for 7 years. You can find a Rep in your area by going to Avon.com. I would not recommend ordering directly off of Avon.com though. You can if you want to, but if you order through an Independant Rep's website you will always get Free Shipping, and they usually offer other discount's of their own that do not come from Avon. I can serve anyone on a national level. I am not going to leave my website here because I am not trying to advertise myself. I just want everyone to know about good products with the right price!