Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Walgreens Addition

There is a great addition to the Walgreen shopping list for this week. Unfortunately, I am not sure about the coupon printouts. Since I got my computer back, my coupon printer is not working too well (I am a little nervous about this) but hopefully you have better luck than me. The good think about the coupon printer is when I tried to print it let me know it was unsuccessful but asked me if I wanted the coupon mailed to my home. I am glad about this but I have a feeling this coupon will take forever and I will probably only get one copy instead of two.


Glade Lasting Impressions and the Sense & Spray Kits $9.99
BOGO Sense & Spray here
BOGO Lasting Impressions here
$4.00 EasySaver coupon on page 35
=$1 each
($3.00 coupons inside the packages too!)

No comments: