Thursday, January 29, 2009

Arts Cow

I don't know what took me so long to tell you guys about this website!!!!! ArtsCow is a photo website (like snapfish, photoworks, etc.) Just by signing up you get SOOO many FREE things. Coasters, books, prints, calendars, card decks, a watch, a jewerly bag, etc. I am not kidding. You are covered with photo gifts for at least a year! Use the code FREE10BKS to get 10 FREE 20 page photobooks. (Creat an account, sign in, go to my account, go to credit & discount and enter the code.) I truly don't know how they make any money.

3 comments:

brittany said...

wow! i just registered, and you are right, the number of free things that they offer new members is insane! thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

im not sure how this works. do you need to leave your creidt card iinformation? Is that safe?

Frugal Coupon Mom - frugalcouponmom@gmail.com said...

Colinsmommy, I do not believe you need to elave your creditcard. It is a great offer, a great resource.